Guyers House Hotel will do its upmost to ensure that all guests and staff are kept safe and can enjoy their stay.
The Hotel acts under the Government’s Guidelines and, in order to ensure the safety of guests and staff, relies on common sense and the following procedures:
- All staff will wear masks, and guests are asked to do likewise.
- Social distancing will be observed where possible and tables will be spaced 1-2 metres apart in the dining rooms. At present, no more than six people may sit at one table.
- Sanitiser stations will be placed throughout the hotel.
- All meals will be brought to the table by staff. No buffets will be available to ensure social distancing.
- Receptionists and bar staff will be behind screens.
- Bedrooms will not be serviced by housekeepers during guests’ stays unless we are asked to do so. Fresh towels and tea and coffee refills will be placed in bedroom cupboards.